• 16-22 years of age?
• Have you had a hard time finding or keeping a job?
• Get intimidated by job hunting, applications, and interviews?
• Hope to start working for the first time?
• Wonder why employers make the decisions that they do?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This job readiness training will provide you with opportunities to learn and practice the skills you need to:
• Introduce yourself to potential employers
• Complete job applications effectively
• Succeed in job interviews
• Create a personal career plan
• Navigate the job market
• Network with potential employers
• Get ahead on the job
• Resolve work problems and issues
• Start your own small business
Date: February 16-20
Time: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (don’t be late!)
Place: Durham Human Services Building, 414 East Main Street, Conference Room A
• Lunch provided
• This seminar is free, but YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER IN ORDER TO ATTEND
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Fill out the D-WORC participant application.
Turn in your application for D-WORC by February 12.
3 Ways to submit:
1. Fax to (919) 560-0530
2. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Drop off at:
Durham Cooperative Extension Office
721 Foster Street
Call us if you have questions: